Event is organized by sports agency – Eurofest d.oo. Ulica 15. Maja 21,
6000 Koper, Slovenia.
Accommodation for participants is only possible through the
KOPER CUP PASS
Every 7th Koper Handball Cup participant will receive a Koper Cup pass at
the arrival. Only with this card you are allowed to:
- Participate in the tournament as a player or an official
- Enter sport halls, especially their cloakrooms and corridors
- Free transportation to sport halls
- Free enter and participation on all events of tournament
- Have other benefits and discounts
Price: 10€ (included in Koper Cup package price).
B. Application for participation
Participation fees are:
- 130 € if paid until 30.11.2019
- 150 € if paid until 25.1.2020
- 180 € if paid after 25.1.2020
Team is registered officially when registration fee and deposit of 10%
of accommodation costs are paid.
All payments are to be made on the transaction account of company
Eurofest sport agency d.o.o.:
IBAN: SI56 10100 0038644698 // SWIFT: BAKOSI2X.
C. Payment of Service (Accomodation, Food, Money Deposit)
- Payment of registration fee and 10% of deposit for accommodation has to be paid within 20 working days from the day of application.
- Last term for confirmation of application and contract return with complete data (category, no. of participants, information about accommodation type, first and last meal…) is 20th March 2020.
- On arrival all teams have to pay money deposit (150€ per team) for potential damages cause by teams during Eurofest. Deposit is refundable in case no damage occur at team accommodation and nearby surrounding at time of check out. At the same time this deposit commits teams to attend all important social events as opening and closing ceremony.
- The team is registered officially when registration fee and deposit of 10% of accommodation costs are paid.
- Last term for registration is 20th March 2020 or till the places are filled, after that date the accommodation costs are 10% higher.
- Since there are limited accommodation capacities and number of halls and playgrounds, at the 7th Koper Cup will participate approximately 110 teams. In each category max 12 teams.
- If the number of participants increases and the desired accommodation, it is fully occupied, the organizer has the right to accommodate additional participants in another accommodation and gives the price determined for this type of accommodation.
|20 days after the application||registartion fee + 10% accommodation|
|till 10.2.2020||registartion fee + 40% accommodation|
|till 20.3.2020||other 50% accommodation|
* After 10.2., deadlines as set out in the table above are taken into account for booking accommodation and participation in Koper Cup. For example: registration 22.2., the team must pay the registration fee + 50% of the accommodation.
F. Cancellation or Reduction of number of participants or teams
The categories are explained in the previous section
|till 30.12.2019||refund of 10% accommodation|
|till 10.2.2020||refund of 40% accommodation|
|till 20.3.2020||refund of 50% accommodation|
|after 20.3.2020||We are not returning money|
*The registration fee will not be refunded due to additional administrative work.
G. Other general terms of cooperation
- Arrival before the official date of festival and departure after official conclusion date is possible with prior agreement with the organizer. Any additional service is payable.
- The accommodation and food facilities are limited, so with facilities getting booked, a choice is being reduced. The team, which has previously booked requested accommodation, has priority to choose where to stay.
- As the tournament takes place during the school year and holidays, the capacities of hostels and hotels are limited. Due to that fact, we need to limit the number of participants per team – with players, coaches and escorts, we can only accept 18 people per the team. LIMITATION IS NOT APPLICABLE FOR ACCOMMODATION IN SCHOOLS.
- In some types of accommodation, meals are organized in other (nearby) dining facility.
- Teams that are accommodated at schools, where showers are not provided, have to use showers in the nearby playgrounds and familiar places, where matches are organized.
- In case participants do not respect “house” rules at the playground or at the accommodation facility and do not behave properly, the organizer has the right to punish them with warning and deposit retention. Participants who despite warning continue with breaking rules and bad behavior, will be excluded from the tournament.
- Any violation or causing damage is under the responsibility of the club/ team management.