Terms of cooperation
Event is organized by sports agency - Eurofest Ltd. Izola, Premrlova ulica 1, 6310 Izola, Slovenia.
Accommodation for participants is only possible through the organizer!
B. APPLICATION FOR PARTICIPATION
- Participation fees are:
- 120 € if paid until 30th November 2016
- 140 € if paid after 30th November 2016 and before 25th February 2017
- 160 € if paid after 25th February 2017
- The team is registered officially when registration fee and deposit of 20% of accommodation costs are paid.
- All payments are to be made on the transaction account of company Eurofest sport agency d.o.o., IBAN: SI56 10100 0038644698 // SWIFT : BAKOSI2X.
C. PAYMENT OF SERVICE (ACCOMMODATION, FOOD)
- Payment of registration fee and 20% of deposit for accommodation cost must be paid within 20 working days from the day of application, but no later than 20th March 2017.
- Last term for confirmation of application and contract return with complete data (category, no. of participants, information about accommodation type, first and last meal...) is 20th March 2017.
- At the arrival of teams is neccesary to pay 150€ per team deposit for possible damages cause at accommodation, at the same time commits teams to attend to important social events as opeaning and closing cerimony. The deposite is fully refund at the departure of teams if there were no damages.
D. CANCELLATION OF COOPERATION
- If there is a change in the number of participants after 20th March 2015, for each additional participant you have to pay 20% higher price of accommodation and food. In case of absence of any of the registered players after that date we will not return money or if the total cost of accommodation is not fully paid before your arrival, we will charge it at the arrival.
- In case if the number of participants increases after 20th March 2016 and requested accommodation is already fully booked, the organizer reserves the right to accommodate additional participants in another facility and offers the price for that type of accommodation.
E. OTHER GENERAL TERMS OF COOPERATION
- Arrival before the official date of festival and departure after official conclusion date is possible with prior agreement with the organizer. Any additional service is payable.
- The accommodation and food facilities are limited, so with facilities getting occupied, selection is being restricted. The team which has previously booked requested accommodation has priority to choose where to stay.
- In some types of accommodation, meals are organized in other (nearby) dining facility.
- Teams that are accommodated at schools, where showers are not provided, have to use showers in the nearby playgrounds and familiar places, where matches are organized.
- At the arrival all teams have to pay security deposit in the amount of 150 €/ team as a caution if there will be any damage caused. Paid security deposit (caution) will be returned to participants upon departure, if there will be no damage at accommodation facilities and the nearby surroundings done.
- In case participants do not respect “house” rules at the playground or at the accommodation facility and do not behave properly, the organizer has the right to punish them with warning and deposit retention. Participants who despite warning continue with breaking rules and bad behaviour, will be excluded from the tournament.
- Any violation or causing damage is under the responsibility of the club/ team management.
- The participants of Eurofest participate on their own responsibility. During festival organizer does not provide any insurance, so they have to take care of this issue in their home country.
- The minimum number of person is 12 per team.
- In case of insufficient number of registered teams in individual category, the organiser may decide to merge the two categories.